Wednesday 10 October 2012

There was a reason I stopped doing this...

Actually there were several, one of which was having to scurry home and type shit out the night it occurred so that my beer-addled mind wouldn't forget it on the morrow... But the primary reason I stopped was a feeeling of who am I to pass judgement, given that I've done nothing and know nothing?

But as much as that's true - and it's completely true - on the other hand one of my posts - on Teta Mona - has had over 200 views. Now, that may not impress you, but I'm essentially a very lonely man, and to me that's fucking incredible. And what do I want out of this? Well, firstly I want my writing to get better, but secondly I want to shout about the bands I like, whether I'm making sense or not - I want to help them reach more people, and the evidence says that even my sausage-fingered fumblings do that. And if anyone knows me, they know I'm all about the evidence.

So, I guess... I'm back...?

No comments:

Post a Comment